Subject: update your compiler!
To: None <port-m68k@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: port-m68k
Date: 06/27/2003 19:40:48
Hi -
the last 2 changes I've done to share/mk/*.mk require that the
compiler passes "-R" options to the linker.
NetBSD's compilers are supposed to do so.
Unfortunately, the m68k/ELF configuration had a bug, which I've
fixed yesterday:

RCS file: /cvsroot/src/gnu/dist/toolchain/gcc/config/m68k/netbsd-elf.h,
Working file: netbsd-elf.h
head: 1.10
[...]
revision 1.10
date: 2003/06/26 19:16:21;  author: drochner;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -
1
fix LINK_SPEC to pass "-R" to the linker
(approved by tv)

Please rebuild your compiler before compiling things.
One doesn't get build errors otherwise (just subtle warnings,
easily overlooked), but the resulting programs don't have the
shared library search paths implanted.

best regards
Matthias