Subject: Join Our Top sites
To: None <port-m68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <info@tgphaven.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 01/05/2003 04:31:14
Dear website owners,

We have launched a brand new Topsite List (Swingers Top Sites) - if you would like to add your site to this list please use the following link and click on the ADD YOUR SITE button.
We are recieving more and more steady traffic as of late. If you are allready a member please place link code on page to recieve credit.
Thankyou

http://www.tgphaven.com/swingers/webmasters/lounge.html

We hope that you will find this new list as successful as our previous lists.

Thank you

P.S. please inform me of anyway We can make swingers top sites the better for your needs.

mailto:info@tgphaven.com

webmaster/tgphaven

to be removed from further invites email us & add remove to subject

thankyou.