Subject: HELLO
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
From: MERUS OFOGI <merus111@yahoo.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 05/30/2002 11:02:02
Hi,

Top of the day to you, it's ploeasure writing you.

I wish to introduce my self to you, I am Merus Ofigi
by name 29yrs of age I am from Sirra Leon currently
living in Bostwana where I got my Diploma Degree in
Computer studies. I am dark in complexion 5:7Ft tall,
I like reading, traveling, playing football e.t.c

My father is the one of the diamond dealers in Serria
Leon, my family also reside in Bostwana.

I would like both of us to became goodfriends and also
to know each other better.

I would glad if you can tell me more about your self
and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks looking forward to
be your friend.

God Bless

Merus.