Subject: TRUST AND NO BETRAYAL!
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
From: JAMES ADDOUS. <jamesaddous@yahoo.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 05/06/2002 02:19:01
TRUST AND NO BETRAYAL!

Dear Friend,

With heart full of hope,one has no doubt in your
ability to handle a financial business of considerable
amount which will form the bedrock of an extensive
business partnership in due course.

In unfolding this factor, I want to count on your
status as a respected individual believing that you
will handle it with all Maturity and  Trust it
deserves.

The business involves the receiving of USD$17.4M only
to your bank account from our Apex Bank once you give
me surport. The said amount is in an escrow account of
the NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER AUTHOURITY(NEPA).

I hereby worked out this scheme to benefit me along
with any oversea partner who obliges me the material
and channel to push out the fund, my idea being to
come over thereafter,and buy shares from capital
projects etc,through your guideaince after a fruitful
conclussion of the transaction.

We have fully worked out the operational measures to
ensure the progress of the transaction. If you would
participate, please get in touch with me immediately
through the above email address and attention the
undersigned.

The datas required to actualize this transaction is
any name you would want us to use in the documentation
that would facilitate a smooth collections of the
funds,reliable address and contact numbers.Again,the
name of the bank you wish to receive the fund once the
approvals are ready.

In picking on you for this business, please note that
your expertise has been taken into consideration as
you will be required to guide us through when
necessary.

For your participation in realizing this
transaction,we shall agree on the modalities as soon
as you get back to me.

I am awaiting your response most urgently and be
sured that this transaction will be backed up with all
Documents required to make this transaction a
success.On hearing from you I will guide you further!

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,

JAMES ADDOUS.