Subject: Re: unified bus_dma for m68k?
To: MINOURA Makoto <minoura@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 04/10/2002 08:35:54
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 04:05:37PM +0900, MINOURA Makoto wrote:
> > The next68k and x68k seem to differ most in the dmamap_sync function.
>
> This is because we copied bus_dma implementation from other
> port (i386), but it's dmamap_sync was empty because it did
> not have to do anything in it.  We (the author of next68k's
> and I) had to do it by ourselves.

This makes sense.  I did pull the next68k implementation to try and
standardize on that one (perhaps because it came from the alpha instead
of the i386 ;-).  Would you be willing to try using that one on x68k?
I have no way to test x68k here.

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...