Subject: Re: Basic 68060 Design
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Ken Seefried <ken@seefried.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 01/03/2002 14:52:19
Aaron J. Grier writes:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 05:07:05AM +0000, Ken Seefried wrote:
>
>> Would anyone have a reference to a basic or minimal 68060 design?
>> Something that includes a monitor program would be most useful.
>
> motorola seems to keep futzing with their web site... and you always end
> up going over to the hibbertco site anyway.  ;)

Yes...finding stuff on the Motorola site is not easy, but after significant
searching, I can't find anything that resembles a 68060 "reference design"
or other minimal implimentation of a complete system.

If I've missed something, could you provide a reference?

> I'm curious why you're going with the 060 instead of PPC?

Because I've got some 68060s?  And I can't solder BGA packages?

Ken