Subject: Find your old service Friends Fast and Free!
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
From: None <contact@forcesrenited.org.uk>
List: port-m68k
Date: 12/30/2001 17:04:57
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you of our website at
http://www.forcesreunited.org.uk that will enable you to find your old
forces friends from the past and arrange get togethers and reunions etc.
whoever you are and wherever you are in the world!

We have the largest searchable database of ex-service and service
personnel, run by ex-service personnel which is growing faster and faster
by the day, and some remarkable success stories of people finding their
old pals.  We have also recently implemented a brand new forum community,
which we feel adds to the service we provide you.

So, don't hesitate, come and take a look at
http://www.forcesreunited.org.uk its Fast and it's FREE!

"Forces Reunited, The Forces site that Reunites!"

contact@forcesreunited.org.uk
http://www.forcesreunited.org.uk

Please accept our sincerest apoligies if you have received this email
previously.