Subject: Let's get paid!
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
From: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
List: port-m68k
Date: 11/30/2001 04:06:58
Greetings fellow webmasters,

   This is Wouncie, The webmaster from www.Asswatcher.com. I'm just emailing you
 to pull you alls coat to the newest and  BIGGEST money making venture on the
 internet today. It's called "Dialers".

          *            http://www.XXXdialSEX.com           *

   I was introduced to this method of making money only a month ago and I rarely
 get into numbers but lets just say I've made over $12,000 this month alone. I've
 been a member of many affiliate programs that pay per sign up or click through but
 they never seem to add up correctly. (If you know what I mean) but this Dialer
 Program has showed me nothing but love.

   It's done so well that I've created my own affiliate site to promote it. With the
 Dialer Program you get paid PER MINUTE that the surfer surfs the adult content site.
 You heard right.......PER MINUTE!

          *            http://www.XXXdialSEX.com           *

   Those that know me know I keep it real and have always shown love to my fellow
 webmasters and this is no different.

   Check out my site for details and sign up so you to can take advantage of the newest
 and QUICKEST PAYING venture on line today.

          *            http://www.XXXdialSEX.com           *

                  Join Today and make money tonight!
                You make money off your FIRST vistitor!
       No more waiting for signups or unfair click through ratios!

             For any questions or concerns contact me at:
                    webmaster@www.xxxdialsex.com

          *            http://www.XXXdialSEX.com           *

                  Fellow Webmasters, Let's Get Paid!
                               Wouncie