Subject: Cash At Your Door In Just Days 18157
To: None <voivein@freemail.com.au>
From: None <voivein@freemail.com.au>
List: port-m68k
Date: 06/15/2001 11:03:07
IMAGINE LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH AT YOUR DOOR IN JUST DAYS!

$$$$ STOP DREAMING AND START LIVING YOUR DREAMS $$$$

This is a private invitation extended to you to change your financial future.
If you want to take back control of your life then read on.

The Following Information is only for those people who can truly believe
and understand that RECEIVING CASH OF FIVE FIGURES in the next
Thirty days, is obtainable.....IF you just follow our PROVEN Method of
success, you Can be in Command of your Financial Future TODAY!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

**100% Paperless
**Totally automated
**Short Boards
**Fast Progression
**Daily Conference Calls
**Pre-recorded Overview Message
**Total Team Support
**Totally Private
**Lead Generation
**Complies with all laws

If you truly want to change your financial future and are willing to take
the first step, we will provide you with the map you will need for your
successful journey.

With a minimal one time out of pocket, this can lead
to SIX FIGURES in a FRACTION of the TIME compared to
Network Marketing.

This Activity has a 3 and 1/2 year solid foundation backed by a
leading Legal Authority, assuring compliance with all laws. If your
success in the past has been limited, our Proven Tools for Sharing
The Activity will put you into Major Momentum.

If you want to find out how we are utilizing this information with
Proven and Testimonial Success please click here for more info
mailto:debtgone@btamail.net.cn?subject=Wealthy
Please include your Phone# along with your Name and best time to
call in the message body.

**This will be the most positive move you will make this Year**

**People Have Every Right To Be Financially Secure**

No tire kickers please. We are looking for serious minded individuals
interested in working on our team to
receive serious money in the next few weeks.

If this message has reached you in error and you wish to be removed from our
mailing list please click this link:
mailto:debtgone@btamail.net.cn?subject=Remove

..