Subject: A terminal based WWW browser w3m binary package.
To: None <port-m68k@netbsd.org, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-m68k
Date: 05/11/1999 00:51:38
Hi,

I've uploaded a binary package of w3m, an terminal-based WWW
browser.  It's been tested only mac68k but should work on
other m68k ports.

You'll find it at:

http://www05.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ba2/kei_sun/w3m-990421.tgz

If you have any trouble, please let me know.  Here's the
brief description and example of how it works.

-----
$ pkg_info w3m-990421
Information for w3m-990421:

Comment:
A terminal-based WWW browser with HTML tables and frames support.

W3m is a termial-based WWW browser which supports HTML tables and frames.  It's
small, so faster than other WWW browsers.

It uses Boehm-GC to implement the table/frame parser.

Homepage:
http://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/~aito/w3m/

$ w3m -dump http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/index.html | head -n 20

BSD demon
                 NetBSD Documentation

Port specific FAQs

   +-----------+---------+---------+---------+--------+----------+
   |   alpha   |  arm32  |  atari  |  hp300  |  i386  |  mac68k  |
   +-----------+---------+---------+---------+--------+----------+
   |  mvme68k  |  pc532  |  pmax   |  sparc  |  sun3  |   vax    |
   +-----------+---------+---------+---------+--------+----------+

FAQs and HOWTOs

 * Networking
 * The X Windowing System
 * Installing/compiling other software
 * Kernel
-----

Have fun!

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on over 20 architectures!