Subject: Re: Problems with package build...
To: Kevin MacDonell <kmacd@pacbell.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-m68k
Date: 04/02/1999 15:29:04
On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Kevin MacDonell wrote:

> I'm building the bison package (I've built lots of them successfully
> and found a bug that I sent to the GNU folks),
> but I don't seem to have the "install-info" that being sought (see below)...

Probably you're not running a recent version of NetBSD. The texinfo
package is now integrated into NetBSD-current and the 1.4 release
branch, so I think the dependencies on gtexinfo have been removed
from most makefiles. Install the texinfo package (or upgrade to
1.4_ALPHA!) and your problems should go away.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   604 801 5335   De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.
The most widely ported operating system in the world: http://www.netbsd.org