Subject: Re: Emulation of m68k SysV binaries?
To: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@melog.de>
List: port-m68k
Date: 11/25/1997 17:36:59
At 10:29 25.11.97 -0500, Gordon W. Ross wrote:
>You might also try mounting the disk elsewhere (but install the
>write-protect jumper first!) and extract the data on some other
>machine capable of mounting the SysV (S5?) filesystem format.

If it's a SCSI disk...

I am going to spend some hours at the customer's office in ten days and
have the opportunity to open the box and see what it's like. It does not
have an external SCSI port.

Does L*nux know the old SysV filesystem?

	hauke

--
Hauke Fath                              Melog Software GmbH
                                        D-69115 Heidelberg