Subject: Howdy Is any one here? Some advice please.
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin McEnhill <kevinm@kci.wayne.edu>
List: port-m68k
Date: 10/03/1997 14:22:00
I usually hate seeing these kind of messages but I have been subscribed now
for a little over a week and I have not heard a single message.

What I would like is some advice on what it will take to port NetBSD to a
PB190. I have read a few web pages about the floating point emulator
problem so i know the is a major problem. I would like to help in some
manner, but I don't have any idea where to get the basic information. In
the Linux community, there is a book called "The Linux Kernel Internels" or
something like that. is there a similar document for the *BSD community?

I don't have any experience with a large project so I don't think I will be
able to do anything significant, but I have to start somewhere. With Linux,
I learned best by breaking something and trying to figure out how to fix it
on my own. I would like to try that now with NetBSD and the kernel.

I would appreciate any help (and even some noise on this list)

Kevin McEnhill
kevinm@kci.wayne.edu

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.