Subject: Re: port-x68k/3123: GCC fails to take 68060 cache effects into account.
To: None <gwr@mc.com, port-m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 01/17/1997 20:17:23
In article <9701172312.AA06718@bach> you write:
> So, gcc writes code in the stack and executes it?
> Oh, my gosh... how nauseating...

Only if you're using pascal-like nested function definitions.  Since
that's a completely nonstandard GCC thing, I'm certain nothing in the
source tree uses it, with the possible exception of stuff under
/usr/src/gnu (and I doubt even that). I don't think it's anything to
worry about. Heck, you might even consider it a good thing, since it
discourages the use of a nonstandard feature of questionable value.

(PS, your Message-Id is missing the domain part -- check your mailer
configurtaion!)