Subject: ADA
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-m68k
Date: 01/26/1996 18:02:10
I have some users clamoring for me to install Ada95 on our mac68k box
(don't ask my why...).  I don't want to expend too much effort here,
but I figure that if anybody else has gnat running, they could help me
with something:  I can get gnat for the m68k sun, which should run in
compatibility mode, except that it's dynamically linked.  I don't have
lib*.so for the sun, so I was wondering if somebody out there in
m68k-land could possibly send me a statically linked copy of gnat.

TIA.

					Chris

--
***********************cjones@rupert.oscs.montana.edu*********************
* Chris  | "You can't say that Microsoft hasn't ever put the buggy       *