Subject: Re: 68K FPU emulation & sup
To: David Jones <dej@achilles.net>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 11/13/1995 09:28:42
In David Jones's own words (And I ">_") :

> > Neither Jameco nor Digikey carry the 68881 or 68882. I'll check at
> > Fry's next time I'm in California (a month from now) but does anyone
> > have a mail-order source for the part?
> > 			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
> > 			The Herd of Kittens
>
> [ chanting repeatedly ]
>
> Memory World.... Memory World...
>
> Somewhere in area code 215. (probably Bensalem, PA)

	Yes, they are where I got mine.  Sorry, I can't find my sales
receipt, but call 215 DA and ask for them.  I actually saw them at a PC
show over the weekend too, but they wouldn't give me what I wanted
for some PC memory.

				Scott

--
* ---   ---  |Scott J. Ellentuch, Pres  | The Telecom Security Group       *
*  | |  |    |Comm. and Comp. Security  | (Storm King family of Companies) *