Subject: Re: Call for volunteers: m68k FPE testing
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 10/06/1995 03:05:58
> On Thu, 5 Oct 1995 10:56:38 -0400
>  kenn@remus.rutgers.edu (Ken Nakata) wrote:
>
>  > I've done some work on m68k FPE (floating point emulation).  It is
>  > based on Gordon Ross' arch/m68k/fpe/fpu_emulate.c and Theo Deraadt's
>  > Sparc FPE (derived from Chris Torek's original work, I think?).
>
> The SPARC FPE code is Chris Torek's ... nearly unchanged from the original
> version.

thanks for pointing that out jason.  based on current events, i knew
someone else would beat me to it.

(by the way, yesterday jason commited some changes that might have had
my input into it. jason didn't even bother to investigate if perhaps i
was involved. he said he didn't care. what a change in attitude, eh?)