Subject: NetBSD/mvme (port to the MVME147) available
To: None <cgd@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dale Rahn <drahn@pacific.urbana.mcd.mot.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 06/27/1995 14:33:40
Following is the readme file for my release of the NetBSD mvme147 port.
----
NetBSD/mvme - a port of NetBSD 1.0 Release to the MVME 147 processor.
This port borrowed from the amiga and the sun3/sparc ports for drivers
and part vm system.

This is currently beta level software. It has not been well tested
but seems fairly stable, the only known problem is with the ethernet going
away  which will come back if the interface is
	"ifconfig le0 down ;ifconfig le0 up"

One machine running this port has currently been up 34 days.

For more information read the Release_notes in the archive.
----

I have placed the archive at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/incoming/mvme147.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--  1 drahn  wheel  1422764 Jun 24 00:44 mvme147.tar.gz

Where should this file be copied?

Dale Rahn					drahn@urbana.mcd.mot.com
Not representing my employer