Port-luna68k archive

Re: NetBSD/luna88k

> On 7/26/22 10:44 AM, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> > Just FYI,

> > so NetBSD/luna88k won't be merged into the HEAD, but
> > is just a fun project :-)
>
> Thanks for sharing this update! I wasn't aware of the "nono" emulator,
> though I think I had seen a post about GXemul support previously.

You are welcome :-)

I'd like to also say thanks for authors of nono, isaki@ and @moveccr.

> For the list, I will be exhibiting a LUNA 88k (Mk 1 / CMU "prototype,"
> at exhibit #40) at the Vintage Computer Festival West in California on
> August 6 & 7th, and another exhibitor has indicated they may bring a
> LUNA 68k. Both will be static displays, not running systems. In my case
> I do have the keyboard, mouse, and cables - they are just misplaced in
> storage and have not been found yet... It was still able to run Mach
> (not sure which version it came with) when all components were in the
> same place circa 2004.

Maybe PSUs on all LUNAs (LUNA-I, LUNA-II, LUNA-88K and LUNA-88K2)
need to be repaired, at least all electrolytic capacitors should
be replaced:
 https://togetter.com/li/215988
 https://togetter.com/li/354562
 https://togetter.com/li/548989