Port-luna68k archive

volunteers wanted

Hi, guys who love curiocities.

I'll going to start the prepare the next (and first) official release
of NetBSD/luna68k distributioin.  I guess you guys are rather
type of fun-lover on bumpy off road drive to keep your old
hardware useful.  Then, I need to have contacts from voluntieers
who help the release engineering.  Specifically, you would be
requested to run distribution(s) under the development.  If your
data stored inside are too valuable to ruin, the voluntieer work is
not recommended.  Since NetBSD/luna68k had no official
distribution provided from it beginning, the forth-coming release
will be "an ELF world on a fresh SCSI disk."

Please drop me Emails if you're willing to offer voluneer works.
Add your hardware configuration (memory size, disk size, mono/
colour display distinction) in your Email.

Toru Nishimura