Port-ia64 archive

add ia64 to daily builds?

Would it be possible to add ia64 to the daily snapshot builds here
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi ?

If it is too much work/space/resources/trouble, or would imply that ia64
is ready for use, then I'm fine with not adding it.

But it would be convenient for me (and maybe others) to see what is
currently not building on ia64.  I'm thinking just adding to the HEAD
builds might be nice, now that it can build (most of the time at
least...) .

Thanks