Port-ia64 archive

Re: h/w failure

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
My laptop just died on me. Unless someone feels generously inclined to
rectify the situation, its very likely that I won't be in a position
to contribute much until I have ubiquitous access to proper computing.
:-(

I can send you a bit via paypal if that helps to bring the IA64 port forward. What's the "donation goal" that you need to get your laptop fixed? :)
(And what's your paypal address?)

 - Hubert