Port-ia64 archive

Slides from Cherry G. Mathew's talk on NetBSD/ia64

Maybe this is of some interest:

``Slides from Cherry G. Mathew's talk on NetBSD/ia64

I've just uploaded the slides from Cherry G. Mathew's talk on porting NetBSD to IA-64 to the CLUG wiki. You can find them under the entry for his talk (direct link).

For those who couldn't make it, Cherry gave a very interesting overview of the Itanium architecture as well as an insight into the challenges of porting an operating system to a new platform. It's a pity that CLUG don't have audio recordings of the talks like NYCBUG do - I've suggested it to the committee, so perhaps they'll be able to put talks online sometime in the near future.''

Source: http://weblogs.turner.org.za/mj/archives/2006/05/14/slides-from-cherry-g-mathews-talk-on-netbsdia64/

 - Hubert