Subject: Re: Pentium SMP wanted
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Frederic 'jchome' Jaeckel <jchome@0xf00.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/21/2007 14:24:22
--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 02:08:27PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> Way too new (this is NetBSD :-) ). Seriously, when I said Pentium I
> meant that. Pentium Pro is already on the border, I am checking that.

I have a dual Pentium Pro 200 Server with 256MiB RAM on a Tyan Motherboard. It runs NetBSD 3.1 very well. If you need it or need extra Hardware specs, in 2 weeks I can get them.
(The box is around 550 km away from me and I have no remote access.)

If you're interested please answer. ;-)

Greetings,
Frederic 'jchome' Jaeckel

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99