Subject: Re: Call for testers: ACPI suspend/resume, part 2
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
From: Alex DuBois <duboisa@warner.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/19/2007 09:21:04
On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 08:15:44PM -0500, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Alex DuBois wrote:
> >This works great for me on an x61s using amd64 GENERIC.MP! The only
> >hitch is you have to switch to console when in X, of course this was
> >already mentioned by others.
>
> Curious, do your USB ports work on resume? I haven't had any luck bringing
> them alive on my T61, not sure how similar the x61s is..
>
> Also, can you update the wiki with your results?
>
>   http://wiki.netbsd.se/Suspend_to_RAM
>
> Thanks!
> Jared

I didn't think to try the USB ports, and you're right about them not
working on resume. However, the light on my USB flash drive turned on
for less than a second, though demesg has no mention of it. I had to try
all the ports several times to get it to do that. I haven't been able to
reproduce it.

Thanks,
Alex