Subject: Re: Re:
To: None <elenafg@mailrus.ru>
From: Elena <elenafg@mailrus.ru>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/21/2007 21:35:50
Hi,

My name is Elena, I am 30 years and I live in Russian province.

I have 6-years daughter, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother. Recently my mother lost job due to old age and our situation became very difficult.

Prices for gas and electricity became very high in the last months and we cannot use it to heat our home anymore.

The winter is coming and temperature is very cold here already. The radio say it will be till minus 30 degrees Celsii in the near weeks. We do not know what to do and we very afraid.

The only way to heat our home it is to use portable wood burning stove which give heat with burning wood. We have a lot of wood in our region, therefore this way is very good for us and it will heat our home the whole winter with minimal charges.

I work in library and after my job I allowed to use computer. I finded your address in internet and may be you can help us.

We need portable wood burning stove, but we cannot buy it in our local market because my salary is very small. May be you have any used stove and you don't use anymore, then we will be very grateful to you if you can donate its to us and organize transport of its to our address. We live in central part of Russia, about 200km from Moscow.

I would like to send you picture of us, but unfortunately I don't have digital picture which can be transmited by computer.

I send you best wishes and I hope to hear from you.

Elena.