Subject: Creating bridge(s)
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: David Dudley <DavidDu@cctexas.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/09/2007 14:46:38

--=__PartE2C49C3E.0__=

I'm trying to create a bridge device to bridge my wireless traffic
through to a network interface.

I've got a system with an Atheros wireless card, running hostapd.  This
works fine.  Got my remote site running wpa_supplicant configured, and I
can ping between them to my hearts content, I can do ssh across the
wireless channel to get to the remote system,... all is well up to now.

On the access host (running NetBSD-current, and hostapd)
I do
"ifconfig bridge0 create", it works fine, and I've got my bridge.
I do
"brconfig bridge0 add sip0 add sip1 add sip2 up", and I've got three
network interfaces in the bridge and it's running.

Whenever I attempt to do
"brconfig bridge0 add ath0" I get an error message 'brconfig: add ath0:
invalid argument'.  Is this an unsupported operation, or did I just
forget an option?

David Dudley

--=__PartE2C49C3E.0__=

BEGIN:VCARD