Subject: Chinese hand-made straw hats
To: None <port-hpcarm@netbsd.org>
From: xchgg <mdxzv@5460.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/09/2007 16:17:12
Hello, everyone,
We recommend that our Chinese hand-made straw hats to you
Guangzhou Kingdu Hats Co., Ltd. is specialized in producing and processing all
kinds of hats.
Our hats have been widely exported more than 130 countries and regions due to
those are exquisite workmanship and good quality, low price, prompt delivery.
So we believe that there is also a demand for it at your end. In order to give you
a general idea of the scope of our business, now we enclose our website for your
reference.
http://www.trhub.com/hat/index.htm
Sincerely welcome the clients at home and abroad to contact us and make a good
cooperation and place the order according to our item No., also welcome the
clients¡¯pictures and styles and OEM.
We are sure of good business prospects before us.
pls send your specific inquiry to our website mailbox.
Yours faithfully
Candy

Contact us
Tel£º86-20-87277334
Fax£º86-20-88327653
Guangzhou Kingdu Hats Co.,Ltd.
Add£ºRoom 1908,320,shataibei Road, GuangZhou City, China 510515