Subject: kbc cmd word write error on acer ferrari 4005
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/09/2007 22:54:40
Hi,

I got a report that booting NetBSD-current (boot.iso) on a acer ferrari
4005 laptop doesn't recognize the keyboard. dmesg output below.
If someone feels like debugging this, please contact deggs meister
<deggs1@gmail.com> for more information. Thanks!

(this came up via the g4u help list, but as g4u is based on NetBSD, fixing
the problem in NetBSD would be the right thing, and I'm clueless on how to
handle this).

  - Hubert