Subject: Sprint/Novatel Merlin S720 Card
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: David Dudley <DavidDu@cctexas.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/26/2007 09:07:12

--=__PartAC8BD700.0__=

Has anyone had any success in using this card with NetBSD?

I've been trying to get this recognized, but haven't managed to get
NetBSD to see it yet.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a problem with the USB over Cardbus
support.  For some reason, I have 2 of these cards, that will show up
under dmesg output as USB hubs, but they don't show anything attached to
them.

According to the EVDO forum, these cards have a USB hub internally that
then has a 'usbserial' device attached.

Don't see anything past the USB hub, which actually shows up twice in
the listings, and with the 'usbdevs' command.

David Dudley

--=__PartAC8BD700.0__=

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1