Subject: Re: T60 status report with current
To: Pierre Pronchery <khorben@defora.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/24/2007 23:19:10
With a little bit of luck, you may be able to use the fglrx linux
driver with Xorg (I did this with XFree86 with an ATI card a year or
two ago).  You may have to use an older version.

If you try this and have problems, contact me and I may be able to
help.  If it has issues with missing libraries, you may be able to
work around it by installing the linux ones.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11