Subject: Re: wm(4) works for me on T60 now
To: Alan Post <apost@recalcitrant.org>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/21/2007 12:25:57
  Very cool.  This is -current you're talking about, right?

I should have been more clear -- my comments are indeed about -current.

  Any chance of the fixes getting pulled up to the netbsd-4 branch?

Pullups can only be requested by a developer that understands the
changes, and who has tested them on the branch.

I think you want delta 1.332-1.133 in src/sys/dev/pci/if_wm.c, and
maybe also to 1.134.  This looks pretty straightforward to apply to
the branch.

Applying this to netbsd-4 and testing it and reporting to
msaitoh@netbsd.org how it works would very likely be helpful.
Sometimes people don't have enough machines to test various
hardware/branch combinations.

--
    Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>