Subject: Re: wm(4) works for me on T60 now
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/21/2007 09:16:49
I have an i82573E. Prior to the fixes, full duplex was unuable, and
autonegotiation was wholly unusable.  Now everything seems to work
perfectly.

It's nice to get 1.2MB/s from my cable modem sometimes!  Prior to the
fix, the most I'd get was around 250KB/s, although sometimes
half-duplex worked better.

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11