Subject: Re: Thinkpad 760XD PCMCIA problems?
To: John D. Baker <jdbaker@mylinuxisp.com>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/15/2007 08:57:22
  cbb0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0: Texas Instruments PCI1130 PCI-CardBus Bridge (rev. 0x04)
  cbb0: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt
  cbb1 at pci0 dev 2 function 1: Texas Instruments PCI1130 PCI-CardBus Bridge (rev. 0x04)
  cbb1: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt

You probably need to set PCI_INTR_FIXUP; I recall needing this on an
old thinkpad.

# PCI fixups, for both PCIBIOS and ACPI
options 	PCI_ADDR_FIXUP		# fixup PCI I/O addresses
options 	PCI_BUS_FIXUP		# fixup PCI bus numbering
options 	PCI_INTR_FIXUP		# fixup PCI interrupt routing

Then, man cardbus and read about RBUS_MIN_START.  There's a patch in
current to do this automatically, but I have not had a chance to test
it in 4.0 and request a pullup.