Subject: Re: Intel Mac mini
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@seebs.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/10/2007 15:12:20
In message <6e9741c60703100950m55d881d3v5c2b195f98e91021@mail.gmail.com>, "Blair Sadewitz" writ
es:
>What is your codec ID? What sort of problems are you having with the audio?
>If you haven't already done so, please do file a PR with AZALIA_DEBUG
>dmesg output and the output of mixerctl -av along with which problems
>you are having and what you'd like to see fixed.

I believe I filed a pr on this a while back.  The problem with the
audio is just that there isn't any; no matter what happens, the chip stays
silent.  The Linux drivers have special code for the Mac mini to frob a
gpio controller bit for a hardware mute or something, which may be related,
but in any event, it's not working.

-s