Subject: Re: Status of math_emulate
To: Pierre Dubuc <pldubuc@yahoo.ca>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/26/2007 09:23:43
	Hello.  If you do a /sbin/sysctl -a |grep fpu_present on your broken
machine, what do you get back?  If the value is 1, that's probbably your
problem.  The loaded math libraries are  expecting to have some kernel
support for math emulation.  However, if it's 0, then there's definitely a
problem.
-Brian