Subject: Re: Status of math_emulate
To: Pierre Dubuc <pldubuc@yahoo.ca>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/26/2007 08:57:20
	If this is a 486DX, there should be a floating point unit built-in.
In your original dmesg, I didn't see an npx device, but I should have.  is
it missing from your configuration?  I ran NetBSD successfully on a 486DX
for years, and it did floating point just fine.  Is there something special
about your 486?
-thanks
-Brian