Subject: Re: imactel.
To: andy <computer.system@ntlworld.com>
From: Jaka Jejcic <keks@kibla.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/26/2007 15:00:42
I have an Intel Mac mini and it works great... including bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Actually everything works (ethernet, wireless, both cpu cores, X window...)
I used bootcamp under MacOS to set it up to boot NetBSD but i didn't manage to make it double boot...
And the nicest thing - now i finaly see how fast mini can be with 2GB of ram
MacOS is just using it to display fancy GUI.

-- jj