Subject: Booting to NetBSD residing on slave SATA drive
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Video Mike <bsdfun@comcast.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/25/2007 21:51:21
Dear NetBSD gurus,

On a friend's Sony VAIO computer, I installed a second
SATA drive that has a full NetBSD installation on it.
I am assuming that a boot loader must be installed on
the first WindozeXP SATA drive in order to be able to
boot either, but, the real question is how to do it.
I've tried to find examples to do this, but, I've only
found examples relating to dual partition booting on
a single drive.  I even did some playing around with
"installboot" and "fdisk" but to no avail.  You probably
already know the following phrase coming up:

Any help is greatly appreciated!

--Video Mike--