Subject: Re: Novatel Wireless 3G card support ?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Michael van Elst <mlelstv@serpens.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/07/2007 06:33:35
joel@carnat.net ("Joel CARNAT") writes:

>I'm trying to get my (Dell D420) internal 3G card working with NetBSD
>(4.0_BETA2). I tried booting GENERIC, GENERIC_LAPTOP, XEN3_DOM0 (yes,
>playing with virtualization too :) and a modified GENERIC (to get VESA and
>MP support). None of them seem to attach the device.

I doubt that we support this card, apparently not even Linux does.

According to Novatel the EU740 has a Mini-PCI and a USB interface.
You should see either some PCI device which is 'not configured'
or an USB controller (ohci/ehci), possibly with a ugen device
attached. Maybe this gives a hint..

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv@serpens.de