Subject: Re: nuke bootfloppy-*big
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/30/2006 17:33:50
On Sun 26 Nov 2006 at 05:13:35 +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> Disabling those floppies could done like shown below.
> Shall we?

While we're at it, I'd like to have a central place to disable kernels
from the distribution sets. Especially i386 has a ridiculous number and
compiling them all significantly increases the total build time.

I tried to do it myself, but I found at least 2 places where I had to
edit different things (src/etc/etc.i386/Makefile.inc,
src/distrib/i386/instkernel/Makefile) and apparently I still hadn't
found everything since it didn't work (unfortunately I forgot how
exactly).

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.