Subject: USB internal keyboard not working on macbook: what to do?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/07/2006 16:26:26
Hello all!
I managed to build a -current iso from yesterday's source and
booted it on my Intel (of course :( ) macbook.
As I said before the problem is internal USB keyboard. I don't have
any external hardware to connect, so I'm stuck with it, and it doesn't
work.
After sysinst starts, some kernel messages show up on the display.
I tried to copy them down by hand

uhidev1 at uhub3 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev1: vendor 0x05ac product 0x1000, rev. 2.00/19.65, addr 2,
iclass 3/1
ukbd0 at uhidev1
wskbd0 at ukbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
uhidev2 at uhub3 port 1 configuration 1 interface 1
uhidev2: vendor 0x05ac product 0x1000, rev. 2.00/19.65, addr 2,
iclass 3/1
uhid at uhidev2 not configured

Too bad these Intel Macs haven't got OF with ethernet console,
can't be netbooted, can't be anything...
Is there any way to go on now? A way to control the computer by
network? Anything to do?

Thank you very much for your patience! :)

Davide