Subject: Re: Intel Mini?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Jonathan A. Kollasch <jakllsch@kollasch.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/04/2006 13:56:12
--oTHb8nViIGeoXxdp

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 05:35:05PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>=20
> On Oct 3, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
>=20
> >Uh, well, now that I think of it, they never would have came or
> >stayed here.
>=20
> So, are you saying that I shouldn't be participating?

No.  Loosing another productive developer is the last thing I would
want.

=2E..

>=20
> >I do question why I view myself as more devoted to using NetBSD
> >wherever possible than some people who you think would.
>=20
> Ah, well, there's the difference... I'm devoted to using NetBSD =20
> wherever *practical* :-)

It's not too bad, if you have as much time to waste as I do. :]

Really, OS X is better than some of the other choices. It's just
not what I'm looking for.  I really don't need to express my
opinion about this to this community.

I'm sorry to have offended you or anyone else.  One of
NetBSD's best qualities is it's friendly community. I should
try harder to not let my opinions infringe on this.
I regret my behavior today.

	Sincerest Apologies,
	Jonathan Kollasch

P.S.
This was based on a response to private mail from Jason,
but I see I need to express this same sentiment to the
whole list. I've cut out some less-relevant stuff.

--oTHb8nViIGeoXxdp

--oTHb8nViIGeoXxdp--