Subject: Re: Intel Mini?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/03/2006 16:42:05
In message <20061003213451.GO23575@kirkkit.kollasch.net>, "Jonathan A. Kollasch
" writes:
>Ok, that's a good enough reason.  Of course you could follow the poor examp=
>le
>of a few of the NetBSD devs and just use OS X. :P

I have OS X machines already.  I want a nice machine to just run simple X and
ion3 on.  :)

>True, these are harder to find. The closest thing I can find is the HP
>s7600 series. At 108W I'm not sure how quiet it would be. Anyway.

I gave up on HP hardware a couple of years back.

FWIW, this looks like a dead end.  Kernel hangs at
	wd0 at atabus2 drive 1
without printing the newline at the end of that line.  That's 3.0.1; I'll
try a -current if I can get mine to build.

-s