Subject: Re: how to build boot floppy images
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/30/2006 15:25:07
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006, Davide Zanon wrote:
> >You need to run the wrapper script created by build.sh
>
> Ok, you're right! But I can't figure out how to build the
> install media only (I mean, without compiling the userland) with
> build.sh. Could you please tell me? :) Thank you very much!

You can build the make wrapper via "build.sh [options] makewrapper", and
then use the wrapper instead of just "make" to build things, but there's
no easy or supported way of building only the install media; you will
have to figure out for yourself which directories you need to build, and
in which order.

--apb (Alan Barrett)