Subject: can i get ver 1.130 of usb_subr.c into 3.0 kernel?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Paul (NCC/CS). <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/07/2006 14:06:27
Hi,

trying to get an ipod mounted on usb port but failing,
gtkpod says use: ver 1.130 of usb_subr.c

but substituting this file for the original in the 3.0 sys source tree
fails to build due to some unknown C structure.

Is there a way for me to get my version of NetBSD 3.0 to
build with the later version of usb_subr.c?

If I susbtitute the whole /usr/src/sys/dev/usb/* directory would it work?

(ps I don't want to upgrade the whole OS again just to get the ipod to work.
    I haven't got a spare week.   I just want to rebuild the kernel , if possible. )

thks,
Paul.

Paul
Australian Bureau Of Meteorology