Subject: Interrupt sharing after ACPI resume
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.org>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/21/2006 09:42:03
Hey folks, I have ACPI S3 *mostly* working on my Vaio, except for one
issue that's quite annoying:

After resume, I can play audio (yds(4)) just fine. Likewise, my network
controllers (fxp(4), ral(4)) work. However, it seems that if I play audio,
after a certain amount of network traffic happens, both stall. Audio
controller is stuck playing the same short clip repeatedly (as if
interrupts weren't being fired). Network just stalls. All devices are
sharing IRQ 9.

I'm not much of an i386 person, so I ask -- is there anything special I
need to do on power-on to make this work properly?

Cheers,
Jared