Subject: Re: Google's picasa and wine
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/19/2006 10:19:32
Am 18.06.2006 um 20:20 Uhr -0400 schrieb Greg Troxel:
>While google claims that there is a "Linux version", it's really a
>bundle of wine and the picasa windows binary.  Still, I thought that
>NetBSD should be able to run Linux wine code.

Wine generally works to a very limited extent on NetBSD/i386, if at
all. Fixing that would have made a fine SoC project... I see similar
problems with CrossoverOffice, which I'd love to see working on
NetBSD.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik