Subject: Re: Trouble with NetBSD 3.0 and Cisco Aironet 350
To: pavel.cahyna@st.mff.cuni.cz, Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
From: Victor Lagerkvist <plumsaren@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/28/2006 19:32:13
On Friday 26 May 2006 00:51, Pavel Cahyna wrote:

> Why do you think that it uses /cvsroot?

That's a very good question. Somehow my twisted mind assumed that the patch
used /cvsroot as the default directory for the the kernel source. When I
removed the link that I created earlier the patch applied successfully (and
for what it's worth, it didn't seem to make a difference whether -p0 was used
or not).

The kernel also compiled without a hitch. However, as far as I can tell it
still doesn't work correctly (an0 is not recognized by ifconfig). Here are
the relevant lines from dmesg:

cbb0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0: Texas Instruments PCI1510 PCI-CardBus Bridge\
(rev. 0x00)
an0 at pci2 dev 2 function 0: Aironet Wireless Communications MPI350 Mini-PCI\
Wireless LAN Adapter
pci_io_find: expected type i/o, found mem
an0: unable to map registers

Allthough my knowledge of this driver is very limited, at least it looks like
the driver recognizes the card...?