Subject: Re: State of the art in laptop suspension with ACPI
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@gmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/24/2006 11:16:18
Hi!

I just subscribed to this and the netbsd-users lists today. And had
written to the latter asking on how to get ACPI working on my laptop.
Then I thought lemme check the recent archives of both, and found this
post by Brian.

Yup, I too would like to chime in with an offer for any testing help.
I have no idea of coding and all, so wont be able to help u in that,
but I sure can test anything u'd like me to try.

Btw, what is the current status of ACPI on NetBSD? I couldn't find any
docs or info on how to get it running. Any info either of you can
provide would be definitely useful.

I have a Toshiba Satellite L-10.

Thanks,
Rakhesh